Author: Ruth Goodwin
Recipe type: Snack
A great snack for mid morning or mid afternoon instead of reaching for biscuits, crisps...
- 1 galia melon
- 1 small tub coconut yoghurt - I use Coyo, its delicious. www.coyo.co.uk
- A handful of pan toasted sunflower seeds
- A handful of pan toasted pumpkin seeds
- A sprinkling of cinnamon
- Pan toast the seeds, and allow to cool
- Slice the galia melon in half, scoop out the seeds and arrange on a plate (you can always save half for later)
- Scoop the Coyo yoghurt out of the tub, and fill both melon halves
- Sprinkle with seeds, and cinnamon, and you're ready to eat! Enjoy!