Raw Garlic Pesto
Author: Ruth Goodwin
Recipe type: Main
Amazing recipe using foraged food - how great is that! Wild garlic grows between May and July in the Uk primarily in woodland near water. Pick the leaves, wash them and use them in lots of recipes. This pesto recipe is simple, and tastes great with pasta, as a dip, any which way!
- All ingredients approx :
- 1 large bunch of Wild garlic leaves
- 50g Sunflower seeds, or you can use pine nuts
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast flakes or you can use parmesan cheese
- 150ml good quality olive oil
- A large squeeze of lemon juice
- Place all the ingredients into a food processor and whizz up
- Gradually add the oil until blended. Enjoy!