Blackberry Chia Porridge Pot
Author: Ruth goodwin
Recipe type: Breakfast
Energise your morning with this easy to make breakfast, perfect to take with you if you're on the go first thing.
- Handful of buckwheat puffs, unsweetened
- Approx 300ml almond milk - depending on the size of your jar
- 1-2 Tbsp chia seeds, again depending on the jar
- Handful of gluten free oats
- 1 Tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp ground flax seeds
- Handful of blackberries
- Place all the dry ingredients in a mason jar, or bowl
- Pour over the almond milk, make sure the mixture is really well covered
- Leave to 'set' overnight in the fridge
- in the morning top with a handful of blackberries, and sweeten with Raw honey if desired. Enjoy!