Avocado, Chia Seeds, and Oat Pancakes
Author: Ruth Goodwin
Recipe type: Breakfast, dessert, snack
These little pancake 'patties' are great for energising early in the day, or anytime really!
- 2 Organic Eggs
- 1 Ripe avocado -mashed
- 1 Tsp ceylon cinnamon
- 1 Tsp Vanilla extract
tbsp Chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp ground flax seeds
- 2 Tbsp Gluten free oats
- Coconut oil for cooking
- Topping :
- Banana slices
- Raw honey to drizzle
- Ceylon cinnamon to sprinkle
- Beat the eggs, and the mashed avocado together in a bowl.
- Add the cinnamon, vanilla, chia and flax, and oats.
- Spoon small circles of the mixture into a pan with heated coconut oil.
- Cook on both sides until starting to brown.crisp.
- Move to a plate, add banana slices to the top of each pancake, drizzle Raw honey and sprinkle cinnamon,