Author: Ruth Goodwin
Recipe type: salads
This salad is one of the quickest meals I've ever made, so wanted to share it with you… we all need meals we can make in minutes, but that keep us on a healthy lifestyle track. This one hits the spot.
- 1 pack of wheat berry, lentils and quinoa (those ready to eat packs - it's ok to 'cheat' sometimes)
- Half a cucumber, chopped
- A pack of baby vine tomatoes
- 1 pack of coriander leaves, fresh
- A ripe avacado
- Mixed sesame seeds to sprinkle
- A splash of soy sauce
- Heat the pack of wheat berries, lentils and quinoa according to the instructions
- Chop the cucumber, tomatoes, and coriander leaves
- Mix everything together in a bowl
- Top with avocado chunks, and a sprinkling of sesame seeds
- Pour over the soy sauce
- Eat immediately; Enjoy!