Author: Ruth Goodwin
Recipe type: Smoothie
Serves: Large glassful
A great smoothie for refuelling after exercise, I love it after a long bike ride. Creamy almond milk and berries, with added seeds, and protein powder, it ticks all the boxes.
- 300ml Almond milk, unsweetened (or milk of your choice, not dairy or soy)
- Handful of frozen berries, I love cherries
- 1 tbsp Raw cacao powder
- 1 tbsp Hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp Chia seeds
- 1 tbsp Pumpkin seeds
- 1 scoop protein powder, I use Sunwarrior vanilla
- ½ 1 tsp wheatgrass powder
- 1 tsp maca powder
- 1 tsp Raw honey
- Method :
- Whizz up all the seeds in a Nutribullet or similar, until powdered
- Add the almond milk, protein powder, and berries, and whizz again!
- Add the Maca, honey and wheatgrass if using.
- Pour into a glass, and enjoy!