Ruth's Snack Mix
Author: Ruth Goodwin
Recipe type: Snack, breakfast topper
Perfect for carrying in handbags, cars, pockets, for anytime, anywhere.
- 100g :
- Goji Berries
- Nuts of your choice - toasted if you prefer
- Sunflower seeds - pan toasted if you prefer
- Pumpkin seeds - pan toasted if you prefer
- Dried mulberries - worth ordering online, so chewy!
- Chocolate drops - I order Plamil Xylitol sweetened ones online
- Coconut flakes - toasted if you prefer
- Combine all the above ingredients in a large bowl, and mix well.
- Place into portion sized bags or an airtight container.
- This mix will keep for a month at least, if kept air tight.
- Enjoy as a snack, or lovely on porridge or smoothies or pancakes too.