Rosemary Baked Mushroom/Tomatoes
Author: Ruth Goodwin
Recipe type: Dinner,Main, Lunch
A divine creation for lunch or dinner any night of the week.
- Large handful of mushrooms of your choice
- Large handful of tomatoes of your choice
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- A few sprigs of fresh Rosemary
- A large handful of quinoa - I used Alice and Oscars pearl and black
- A handful of fresh spinach
- A drizzle of fresh pesto
- Slice the tomatoes and mushrooms, place on a baking tray, sprinkle the Rosemary , and blob the coconut oil over.
- Place in a moderate oven for 10-15 minutes, until the tomatoes are soft and mushrooms cooked.
- Whilst the tray is in the oven, cook the quinoa according to the packet.
- Drain the cooked quinoa, and stir through the spinach, so it wilts.
- Place in a dish, pour over the tomatoes, and mushrooms.
- Drizzle with fresh pesto to finish.