Raspberry Coconut Ice
Author: Ruth Goodwin
Recipe type: Snack
Fabulously tasty and so easy to make.
- 12tbsp Desiccated coconut, you can toast first if you prefer
- 2 tbsp Freeze dried raspberries - whizzed up to a fine powder, plus extra to crumble on the top
- 2 tbsp Coconut butter
- 2 tbsp Raw honey
- 1 Sachet coconut cream
- Over a bain marie melt the coconut butter, honey and coconut cream.
- Add the desiccated coconut and raspberry powder.
- Mix thoroughly to produce a pink mixture!
- Press into moulds, or a lined small tin.
- Place in the fridge to harden.
- pop out of the moulds, or cut into small pieces if you made it in a tin. Enjoy!