Author: Ruth Goodwin
Recipe type: Dessert
Such a delightful mix of flavours, and so easy, and quick to throw together. Amazing for children, and no dairy in sight.
- 2 frozen bananas
- 3 tbsp nut butter - I use almond usually
- 1 tbsp Chia seeds
- Handful of cacao nibs
- Handful of toasted, flaked almonds
- Makes approx 2 'scoops'
- Add the bananas, and the nut butter to your food processor. I use my Vitamix for this as it can be challenging if the bananas are very hard. You can always add a tablespoon or two of hot water.
- Whizz up until creamy.
- Add the chia seeds, a few of the cacao nibs, and a few of the flaked almonds.
- Spoon into one or two bowls, depending on how hungry you are, or if you're sharing.
- Sprinkle the remaining cacao nibs, and almonds over the top.