FUN FOOD FOR KIDS - BANANA BITES
Author: Ruth Goodwin
Recipe type: Dessert, Snack
A fun little two minute snack, or dessert idea for little kids or big kids alike. Have some fun with it, try different nut butter flavours, or use a home made nutella, and vary the fruit on top. Food should be pretty and fun, and this sure is.
- One banana
- A few tablespoons of nut butter
- A handful of blueberries
- Chop the banana into small slices, and arrange on a plate.
- Using a teaspoon , spoon a little nut butter onto each of the banana slices.
- Top with an individual blueberry on each slice.
- Eat with your fingers - such fun!