Coconutty Banana Pancakes
Author: Ruth Goodwin
Recipe type: Breakfast
Oh My! These pancakes are definitely a firm favourite of mine for a substantial, keep me going til lunchtime, breakfast. Easy to make, easy to cook, and full of wholesome ingredients.
- 2 organic free range eggs
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 heaped tbsp gluten free oats
- 2 heaped tbsp coconut flour
- Splash of Vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp almond milk - (use more if required)
- Coconut oil for cooking
- Topping (optional):
- Banana slices
- Fresh cherry slices
- Bee pollen to sprinkle
- Pure maple syrup to drizzle
- Method :
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl, until smooth.
- Add the coconut oil to a small frying pan and warm slowly until melted.
- Pour in a small circle of mixture and cook slowly on one side
- Flip over and cook the other side until firm and golden
- Place on a plate and decorate with the topping of your choice