Coconut and Mulberry Raw Choc Clusters
Author: Ruth Goodwin
Recipe type: Chocolate
I made these choc clusters with a bit of left over chocolate this morning, and added the coconut and mulberries because they were close by..turns out they make a really great combination, particularly after a yoga workout.
- 1 cup Raw cacao butter
- ¾ cup Raw cacao powder
- 1-2 tbsp real maple syrup, or more to taste,
- Pinch Himalayan or real sea salt
- Handful of dried mulberries
- Handful of toasted coconut flakes
- A few drops of coconut flavouring
- Melt the cacao butter in a bain marie, slowly so it remains raw.
- Stir in the cacao powder, and add the sweetener of your choice, and a pinch of salt.
- Taste and add more sweetener if necessary .
- Leave the chocolate to thicken slightly.
- Mix in ¾ of the coconut and mulberries and coat with the chocolate.
- Place clusters of the mixture onto baking paper sheets, and sprinkle over the extra mulberries and coconut to make them look pretty!
- Place in the fridge to set.