Chunky Raw Chocolate
Author: Ruth Goodwin
Recipe type: Raw Chocolate
Raw chocolate flavoured with just a few drops of peppermint flavouring, cacao nibs for extra crunch, and a sprinkling of busy bee pollen - superfood mix!
- 100g Raw cacao butter
- 90-100g Raw cacao powder
- 2-3 Tbsp Raw honey, to your taste
- Few drops of peppermint flavouring
- A handful of cacao nibs
- Sprinkling of bee pollen
- Melt the raw cacao butter gently over a bain marie, being careful not to mix it with any water.
- Add the honey to taste, and mix well
- Add in the cacao powder, gradually whisk with a hand held manual whisk
- Pour into a tray mould (line with baking paper if not using a proper chocolate mould)
- Sprinkle with bee pollen and cacao nibs.
- Place in the fridge to set. Break into chunks. Enjoy!